Canada welcomes international students, providing for them an opportunity to learn in a world class environment. To study in Canada, at any level of education, you need a study permit before your arrival. You must have been accepted at a school, university, or college in Canada before applying.

We provide you with education support by connecting you with the right Canadian academic institution that will meet your life goals. We also advise you on the criteria, costs and scholarship information to take you to the future of your dreams. Here are the specific education needs that we meet:

  • School Placement: Our experts will assist you to choose the right school for your career goals; review the admission procedures; support you with information on entry exams, your application, assessment, and get you into the school of your choice. We do this for all levels of education across Canada.
  • Study Permit: A study permit is your pass to education in Canada. We will help you scale the hurdles towards getting your study permit: foreign language tests, payment, and the needed documentation.  
  • Counseling: The choice of an institution or course of study may not be so easy. However, we are here to help you walk through your past educational experience and future life goals in line with your dreams in Canada. Our counseling team is always on hand to speak with you and provide you with the required support to enable you to make the right decisions regarding course and institution of study.
  • Guardianship: Every parent seeks the best for their children, during the academic year and on holidays. With our guardianship program, your children will be matched with guardians based on your needs. Our select guardians give your child the care they need while your own mind is at peace. With the guardians, your child is at home away from home.


The kind of school you send your child does not affect the quality of education they get. Quality assurance is carried out by the education boards of each province. There are three kinds of schools you can send your children to: public, private and charter schools.

Public Schools: Public schools are funded by the government. Parents do not have to pay for their child to attend public schools but are expected to make contributions for extracurricular activities and school supplies. All public schools are mixed as they accept boys and girls, and usually do not require children to wear uniforms. The syllabus at public schools is agreed on by provincial governments. Public schools accept people from various backgrounds and do not impose any religion on students.

Private Schools: Many private schools are religion-based. Different parents have different reasons for sending their children to private schools, for some it is because the school has values based on a certain religion; for others, it is because the school is same-sex. Private schools select their students based on certain criteria and parents are required to pay a charge.  

Charter school: These are public schools that function under a particular charter that gives it a special focus in one discipline – this could be music, arts, English language, design, and more. There, students can learn specifically about these different fields.


Let us help you choose the best school for your child. Contact us now


The school year normally begins in September through June but in some instances, January intake dates are possible. Generally, schools are open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3.30 pm or 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with many extracurricular activities after school hours.

Each province also offers students the ability to learn in English, in French, or in both. The levels of education start from Kindergarten to grade 11 or 12. However, this differs based on provinces:

Middle Schools usually register students in grades 5, 6, 7 and 8; however, the actual grades may vary by school and region.

Junior High Schools include grades 7, 8, and sometimes 9, offering a progression for students from elementary to high school.

Secondary Schools (High Schools) start with grade 8, 9, or 10 to 12, asides Quebec, where high school includes grades 7 to 11. Where available, students may sign up for the International Baccalaureate Program or take Advanced Placement (AP) courses.


Moving to Canada? Talk to our experts about a favorable education plan, for you or your children. Find out more region-based information on elementary and secondary education in Canada. Find the ministries responsible for education in different regions of Canada.


Post-Secondary Education

In Canada, there are different types of post-secondary schools, depending on your career choice. They include colleges, universities, and institutes. Schools that meet the government standards can award qualifications such as degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Most post-secondary institutions have two main terms of study per year: September to December and January to April. Most schools also offer summer courses.

Contact the ministry responsible for post-secondary education in the province or territory to find out if the school is qualified.


Universities offer programs that lead to different types of degrees across disciplines and subjects. There are three types of degrees: Bachelor’s degree—a basic degree given by Canadian universities that takes three to four years to complete; Master’s degree—a more advanced degree that usually takes between one and three more years of study; Doctoral degree—the most advanced degree offered by Canadian universities which usually takes three years or more to complete.

Different regulated professions, such as medicine, law, and education, require students to complete an internship or pass a standardized examination to be licensed.

Our team of experts is available to advise you on your choice of course and university. Contact Us!

Colleges and Institutes

Depending on the course of study, studying at colleges and institutes usually take between one to three years. They offer diplomas and certificates that qualify graduates to work in particular jobs within various fields. These fields include business, agriculture, trades computer and mechanical technologies, health, social services, and more. Some established colleges also offer bachelor’s and master’s degrees.

Different types of colleges and institutes include: community colleges, colleges, colleges of applied arts or applied technology, institutes of technology or science, collèges d’enseignement général et professionnel in Quebec, some others are private and are called career colleges.


Besides showing that you can fund your studies and living expenses in Canada, you will require a study permit before you can access education in Canada.

Here is a list of documents you require to process your study permit:

  • An acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution
  • A valid passport or travel document
  • Check the website for the Canadian immigration office responsible for your country or region for information on any local requirements


Also called “guardianship”, this means legally appointing an individual to manage the affairs of an individual as opposed to being deemed to have custody of the student. In the case of a minor, adequate arrangements for care and support must be made for the child while in Canada.

Our select guardians give your child the care they need while your own mind is at peace.